Πέμπτη 22 Απριλίου 2021

Product review: Multimasking, anyone?

 


New column alert! Each month I'll be reviewing one product and share my thoughts with you! This month I got a clay face-masks mini set by L'Oreal.
 As it's written on the package, not only each face has their own needs, but also each part of the face may need different treatment. Someone might have a mixed type skin, oily and dry at different spots. If you are one of those people (I am in this group, for sure!) then you can have fun, during your skin care routine. 

There are three clay masks in this set. An eucalyptus mask for deep cleanse, a charcoal mask for detox (my personal favorite) and a read algae mask for glow! You can be creative and use them combined or as standalones. The texture is creamy and light and does not dry the skin. Also you can have fun with the colours and the patterns you can draw on your skin, which is another pro, if you ask me!
The results were even more satisfying than the process of applying the mask. My skin looked clean and fresh, and that's a huge feat for a fresh mom that is sleep deprived most of the time.

I give the product 3/3 daisies, and I highly recommend it!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

What's your thoughts?