Saturday, May 4, 2024

Three affordable Cult Gaia alternatives




 Let me start this post with a statement. I love Cult Gaia items. From their bohemian style to their natural materials, their colors and designs. This brand has all the package for me. The problem is I can't afford much of that package...

If you share the feeling with me, worry not. These three brands can be good alternatives for this brand, so that we can still dress in stylish boho outfits, in an even more affordable way!


1. Bella Dahl 


With subtle touches of bohemian style, this brand offers some casual, and more relaxed fitting clothes. Not very close to Cult Gaia, but still, there are some pieces that catch the eye.


2. Free People


Free People offers a wide range of clothing, accessories, and home décor items, that are characterized by their eclectic and bohemian style.






If you combine edgy and vintage, the result is Nasty Gal brand. In my opinion it's the closest alternative to Cult Gaia, and that while also keeping their very own style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?