Sunday, May 5, 2024

Where have I been all this time...

 


My oh my! It’s been three years since my last post. Three years since the writer of this blog went missing with no excuse.

Oh, the tales I could tell about my three-year hiatus! From publishing a new novel, to going after my dreamy career as an event designer. But alas, we'll save those for another time.

You see, these last years have been demanding for everyone, and personally I've been on a wild rollercoaster of self-discovery, too. But it's time to get back to doing what I love - sharing my thoughts, style posts and perhaps the occasional DIY tutorial with you!

So, why the sudden return? Well, it occurred to me that without my little corner of the internet, the world was missing out on my unique blend of wit, wisdom, and unparalleled sarcasm. And I couldn't let that happen...



So expect a rejuvenated blog filled with captivating stories, stylish ideas and maybe even a few surprises. New posts will be posted by new people that have some educating stories to share. Buckle up as we embark on this new chapter together. I promise to keep you entertained, informed, and of course, always stylish!

Thank you for sticking around, and here's to many more years of sharing our lives, one blog post at a time.

Kisses and love,

Naya

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?